- Your time to work for and with Kinga
- Your Money to support the project Your Skills to build the project
- Your Space for project collections
- Sponsor building of a community Dental Clinic
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, sanitary towels, educational materials
- In Kenya as you work with Kinga
- At home as you work for Kinga
- At work/School /church etc, by talking about Kinga Africa
- Grant writing for the project Fundraising for the project
- Organize a fund raiser
- Sponsor a dental camp
- Sponsor a Health Club
- Support a training
- Presentations in conferences
- Sponsoring a member of Kinga Afica to attend a conference
- Manage Kinga Africa social pages & Blogs
- Assist in Learning materials and newsletter
- Design and manage Kinga Africa Web site
Are you a dental professional?
Calling all Dental Health Professionals to help in Kenya to educate communities about dental health and to participate in dental health camps.
Are you about to start a "gap year"?
Why not come to Africa, you can help children learn about heath and hygiene, and spend some free time exploring the great magical Kenya.